Silver Lining provides separate Private Virtualized Cloud Services for BFIs to cater to their specific requirements. Private Virtual Cloud is a method for virtually hosting multiple domain names on a single server (or pool of servers). This allows multiple users on one server to share its resources, such as memory and processor cycles, without requiring all services provided to use the same hostname. Access is limited to clients who have availed of this service.
For those who want to take advantage of the cost and scalability of a cloud based virtual environment without the risks of a public cloud, the Private Virtual Cloud is the ideal solution. We cater to commercial banks that run their Core Banking Software on our Private Virtual Cloud. However, this service can be used by other large corporate houses to operate their equally security conscious applications.
- Private virtualized cloud services for Banking and Financial Institutions and Corporate Houses to cater their requirements taking the advantages of the cost and scalability by giving companies direct control over their own data.
- Can be used by commercial banks as well another large corporate houses to operate their equally security conscious applications.
We provide DR services through our own DR site (OHM Data Centre) hosted in Bhairahawa. We provide tailored disaster recovery site/services to fit in with your business continuity plans through our partners like ASPL. We have been providing DR services as a package to our cloud for BFIs client which includes backup, mirroring, high availability, DR drill, disaster recovery plan & documentation, managed IT infrastructure and database services. DR and managed DR services are also available for other clients as per their requirement. We match our managed services to best suit your business requirements.
- DR services through our own DR Site (Ohm Data Centre) hosted in Bhairahawa.
- First commercial data centre primarily focused for disaster recovery services.
Silver Lining provides unparalleled data center infrastructure and network connectivity for all your colocation needs. Colocation refers to Data Centre services where equipment, space, and bandwidth are available on rental basis to retail customers. Silver Lining provides space, power, cooling, and physical security for your servers, storage devices, and networking equipment – and connect them to all leading network service providers – at minimal cost and complexity.
This service is for those who want to use their own IT equipment but want a secure, earthquake resistant facility to host it. We can help you improve availability and performance of your applications, enjoy greater security and offer you and your end-users better experience.
- Use your own IT equipment with a secured facility to host at minimal cost and complexity and save up to 60% of operational cost and be free from the hassle of power and cooling.
- Improve availability and performance of your applications, enjoy greater security and offer you and your end-users better experience.